The Kanger Aerotank with Airflow Control.
The Kanger Aerotank offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Protank – II but with the introduction of a dual coil atomizer head! It also has adjustable airflow control. Turn the dial on the base to increase or decrease airflow to your preference.
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Pyrex tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- Can be fitted with 510 Drip tip
- Replaceable Dual Coil Atomizer Heads (NOT interchangeable with Protank 1 and Protank 2)
- Bottom Coil
- Pyrex Glass Tank (Same replacement glass as Protank II and 3)
- Advertised with a 2.5ml capacity
- The Aerotank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 2-3/16″L x 3/4″D (without drip tip)
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.