The newest product from Kanger, the Unitank Clearomizer, has all the features you love from the Kanger Protank including removable drip tip, replaceable PC tube and high quality metal parts. In addition to all these great features the Unitank Clearomizer is a bottom coil clearomizer that can be filled from the top!!
Updated in Kanger Unitank:
- Stronger base
- PC tank is replaceable
- Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
- 510 Relaceable Drip tip
- Can be fill from top
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads (interchangeable with Protank 1 and EVOD)
- Top filling
- Bottom Coil
- PC Tank
- 2.5 ml capacity
- 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions: 1-15/16″L x 3/4″D (without drip tip)
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the Protank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid (“topped off”). This helps maintain the “vacuum” in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Kanger Unitank
- PC Tank
- Top cap
- Bottom Cap
- 510 Base
- 1 x 510 Removable Drip Tip
- 2 x Extra Atomizer head
- 3 Coils In total (1 x 1.8 Ohm, 1 x 2.2 Ohm, 1 x 2.5 Ohm)