Vamo V5 Express Kit by KSD (Does not Include Batteries or Clearomizers)
VAMO V5 – KSD
The new Vamo V5 utilizes the popular V2 body style with an upgraded V3 PCB and OLED screen and the ability to unscrew the top cap
The Vamo V5 is a feature rich variable voltage / wattage mod. This V5 now features better metal buttons, a different battery spring and a new raised 510 connection. In variable voltage mode, the device can go from 3v to 6v in .1v increments In variable wattage mode, the device can go from 3.0w to 15w in .5w increments.
The Vamo V5 has the ability to measure and display the resistance of your atomizer, cartomizer, or tank. All the information shown via a OLED screen. The device takes a single 18650 size battery or it can also be used in its smaller setting with a 18350 as well by removing the bottom section tube.
What’s the difference between the Vamo V2, V3, V4 and Vamo V5?
The Vamo V2 has a smooth Body with LED Screen.
The Vamo V3 has grooves in the body, an OLED screen and a new PCB
The Vamo V4 has the smooth body of the V2 but the OLED screen and PCB of the V3
The Vamo V5 has the smooth Body of the V2 and V4, but the OLED screen, PCB and top of the Vamo V3, Meaning it has a wider Drip well of which the top can be unscrewed, to enable an even wider range of atomiser devices to fit on this mod, in addition that it is easier to clean.
Vamo V5 Tip:
- Output Voltage ranges from 3.0 V to 6.0 V, adjust the voltage +- 0.1 V by pressing + and – buttons
- Press and hold the + button for 3 sec to display the current resistance
- Press and hold the – button for 3 sec to display battery voltage
- Output power 3 W~15 W.
- on/off Mode allows you to shut the unit off completely.
- Reverse battery protection keeps circuit safe if the battery is installed backward.
- Battery Monitoring shuts the unit off once battery has reached end of charge.
- Amperage limiting system protects against over current situations.
- Thermal Monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
- Fit atomizers with resistance 1.5~5.0ohm.
- Time limit protection function, it will shut down with more than 10s each puff.
- OLED screen displays ‘ LO-Ω’ if resistance lower than 1.2 ohm, ‘LO-V’ if short circuit.