Kanger Protank 2
Kanger Protank 2 Wonderful new tank from Kanger. They come sealed and are GENUINE Kanger Product.
What’s been updated for Protank 2?
- Stronger base
- Glass can be replaced
- Coils work with Protank-1 and Mini-protank
- Glue-free design
- Replaceable coil
- Capacity: 2.5 ml,
- Length 65 mm x Diameter 10.6 mm,
- Suitable voltage: 3.2-3.7 V
What’s in the box:
- 1 – glass tube
- 1 – bottom base
- 2 – 2.2 ohm coil unit
- 1 – Metal tip
Kanger Protank 2 Tips:
- When loosening the base (Kanger Pro 2 atomizer head) to refill the tank, the seals are broken and eliquid can leak from the drip tip or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when loosening the base of the Kanger Protank 2.
- If you are getting a burnt taste from Your Kanger Protank 2, clean the tank by adding rubbing alcohol, or vodka to the tank, quickly shake, and dump the liquid out. Then Dry burn for 10 seconds.
- Gurgling noise or leaks is a sign that the eliquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Kanger Protank 2 and usually occurs after a refill. Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Kanger Coil from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the tank and blow through the mouthpiece through the metal tube of the tank.
- The atomizer head of the Protank 2 can loosen when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Kanger Protank 2.
- It is normal to find a small trace of our eliquid in the battery contact area when removing the atomizer Pro tank. Be sure to clean the contacts of the battery before putting it on your charger.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below one third full of e-liquid. This helps maintain the seal in the tank and prevent leaks from the Kanger Protank 2.
- The metal tube in the center of this glass Kanger Protank 2 leads from the drip tip to the battery end. Avoid getting any e-liquid in this tube when filling the tank.
- Kanger Protank 2 Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 20 to 30 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.